|LIGHT (ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES)
- What is Light? What is it not?
- Current state of light theory.
- Corrections to how light has been modeled as a wave.
- Transverse Wave and Polarization: Origin of the transverse wave theory of light (polarization).
- Photoelectric Effect: Origin of the quantum of light and theory of the photon.
- Two-Slit Experiment: Origin of the wave/particle duality theory of light
Light Part II
- Light as a train of semi-hemispheric compression pulse.
- A wave theory of quantum's of light (compression pulses): rejection of the wave/particle duality.
- The propagation of the train of compression pulses explained: rejection of the transverse wave theory.
- The density of the aether.
Light Part III
- Explanation of the photoelectric effect.
- Explanation of the phenomenon of the polarization of light.
- Explanation of the two-slit experiment.
- Explanation of the density of the aether (required to be six million times denser than steel).
- What physically is going on?
- Why does is it emitted and absorbed in discontinuous packets called quantum's of energy?
- How can we explain the two-slit experiment?
- How can we explain the phenomena of polarization?
I seek to answer each of these questions without assuming anything but the motion of the aether.
- I assume no wave/particle duality of light.
- I do not assume light travels as a transverse wave.
An aethro-kinematic theory of light.
Click Here for a description of the mechanical properties of a transverse wave.
Click Here for a description polarization.
Click Here for a description of Einstein's explanation of the photoelectric effect.
Click Here for a description of the two-slit experiment which proves light is "also" a wave.
|The Current State of Light Theory
|Light is half particle (photon) and half transverse wave of emptiness.
Photos can exist in two places simultaneously.
|Corrections to How Light as a Wave is Modeled
Light was modeled after a longitudinal wave, or series of compression
pulses, that propagates through a tube. A tube is confined by four walls.
The three-dimensional aether is not so confined.
A three-dimensional medium whose only properties are to move and collide
cannot be modeled off of a taut string whose equilibrium is kept be pulling
the string taut, and consists of atoms that contain electromagnetic bonds.